More of Japanese fashion coordinate ideas from ViVi’s FREE’S MART.
Try looking for your ideal style from one of these.
Please inquire through the below button for more details about these coordinates.
1. Melton peacoat in military inspired design is a MUST BUY item. Topped with military inspired floral pant, beret hat and loose socks pulled down to above ankle and loafers, the whole coordination looks so stylish and posh.
2. Love it girly and sweet? Black sexy sheer tops paired with corduroy dress, a lovely coordination for the perfect date.
- 1-1. Navy melton peacoat (military style) / 11,970yen
- 1-2. Military pant inspired floral skinny pant / 5,460yen
- 1-3. Bag / 5,460yen
- 1-4. Black fur beret / 3,990yen
- 1-5. Black loose socks / 1,995yen
- 1-6. Women’s black Bit loafers / 5,985yen
- 2-1. Light blue corduroy dress / 5,985yen
- 2-2. Lace top (polka dots) / 3,990yen
- 2-3. Pearl collar necklace / 2,940yen
- 2-4. High heeled loafers (tassel at front) / 5,985yen
3&4. Shorts could look very stylish with the right combination.
(3) Keep simple with in-the-trend cat prints cardigan over white shirt and short.
The cute, casual style.
(4) A coat and long boots add-on to plaid shorts turned elegant and feminine.
So which is your preferred style?
- 3-1. Cats print knit cardigan / 4,935yen
- 3-2. White shirt, collar embellished with gemstones / 5,460yen
- 3-3. Blue short / 4,935yen
- 3-4. Python clutch / 4,935yen
- 3-5. Cable knit hat / 1,995yen
- 3-6. Studded blacjkshort boots / 7,980yen
- 4-1. Red jacket coat / 9,975yen
- 4-2. White sheer blouse / 4,410yen
- 4-3. Women’s plaid short / 4,935yen
- 4-4. Faux fur bag (white) / 5,460yen
- 4-5. Suede long boots / 8,925yen