From the sweet girly to elegant to glamorous styles, Lily brown’s fashion covers wide variations. Three fashion coordination pick outs from ViVi magazine for this one.
Please inquire through the below button for more details about the coordinates.
1. Sheer lace sleeve cut & sew + Floral flare skirt
Floral flare skirt paired with lovely cut & sew that featuring sheer puff sleeves. Simple, sweet girly coordination.
- 1-1 Sheer lace sleeve cut & sew / 5,880yen
- 1-2. Large floral prints studs flare skirt / 8,820yen
- 1-3. cross ankle-strap flatform shoes / 10,920yen
- 1-4. Ribbon headband / 2,100yen
- 1-5. Tweed Pochette / 7,770yen
2. Mesh fabric short pant + Color block knit dress
The brilliant use of mesh fabric in this coordination. The style is a mix between modern and vintage style, very trendy and sweet.
- 2-1 Short pant (mesh) / 7,770yen
- 2-2. Color block round neck knit dress / 6,930yen
- 2-3. Sparkling collar necklace / 4,830yen
- 2-4. Squarish fur bag (black & nude) / 10,920yen
- 2-5. Flatform sneakers / 9,870yen
3. Color block knit mini dress
For a switch from the chic, monotone style, color block dress can be interesting! They are so cool and stylish without looking showy with the right coordinations.
- 3-1. Color block panel dress / 9,870yen
- 3-2. Hat / 6,930yen
- 3-3. Lace clutch bag / 7,770yen
- 3-4. Black ankle boot / 11,970yen
Classic floral prints dresses in the 50s are making a comeback again but in minis this time.
Make head turns with this fabulous vintage inspired retro style dress (*^.-)
The large and bright floral prints are meant to create an impression. Fine details like open back, balloon hem and horizontal pleats design at the waist are stunning and beautiful.
BEG color is only limited to purchase on the web.