Does it sound unbelievable that Japan is actually celebrating Halloween? In some ways, Japan is more westernized than one can imagine.
Just a month or more before Halloween, lots of shops started selling Halloween decorations. Pumpkins in all sorts of design have become part of the common items. And Cosplay & Halloween costumes shopping sites struggled to cope with flooding orders for Halloween parties.
It might be a little too late for Halloween ideas, but I just noticed this article featuring Halloween costumes coordinates created by ViVi. They looked so fun and silly.
For those who are still are looking for crazy costumes ideas for Halloween.
- 1. Meet the new mouse girl with mouse cap, fur coat paired with silver leggings. On my! I still want my sweetie Minnie mouse. (- -#)
- 2. Even the American Indians are going to give nods and thumbs up on this native costume for sure.
- 3. The Japanese’s outrageously fun and sexy diner girl’s costume. An apron tied to the waist of a long shirt, buttoned down to reveal bikini in AMERICAN FLAG design. This gets equally funky d(^o^)b
And don’t forget about the roller skates!
- 4. All reds & polka dots, the ever-popular cute ladybug costume. Not too much surprise though…
- 5. Wow! The cursed dead bride returned as a zombie to roam the streets
- 6. The flirty, sexy courtesan. How Japanese style clothing blends in amazingly at ease with Europe’s originated Halloween (*^m^*)