How to get beautiful skin within 3 minutes with lotion pack.
Lotion pack, a pack process to moisturize the face using toner (lotion) and cottons is believed to work wonders for the skin and is very popular in Japan. Does this ring a bell as to why Japanese women has beautiful skin?
This video clip guides you through the procedures to a simple lotion pack. English translation is as below:
[Step 1] — Split the cotton into 5 pieces.
- Wet the cotton with water.
- Pour appropriate amount of toner into the cotton and mix well.
- Firstly, split the cotton into 2 pieces.
- Secondly, split the cotton of above no.3 into 3 pieces (pick the thicker one).
- Thirdly, split the remaining piece at no.3 into 2 pieces (in total, you have 5 pieces).
[Step 2] — Pack your face with cottons
- 1st piece- Stretch horizontally laying across the face, from the jaw to under eyes.
*Leave a breathing space on the nose and mouth.
- 2nd piece- Stretch horizontally, lay it across the eyes to forehead, leaving openings for the eyes.
- 3rd piece & 4th pieces- Lay vertically from the eyes, overlapping the previous laid cottons.
- 5th piece- Stretch the cotton from the jaw to the neck.
- After everything is finished, press lightly with the palm to “adhere” the cotton to the face. Leave it on for 3 minutes.
[Step 3] — Removing the cottons 3 minutes later
- From forehead right up to the eyes, fold the cotton and press lightly.
- Do the same in order of the nose, mouth, right till the jaw.
- Next, fold the cotton into 2 at the jaw and pad the face with the cotton to blend in the toner.
- Lastly, use the palm to press lightly for deep absorption.