The trend of printed bottoms continues their way into spring in Japan. If you are wondering how to style them here are some ways by ViVi.
1. Light pinkish tones floral pant is just the perfect color for spring.
ViVi had chosen a loose, high-waisted floral pant not only for a soft look but also because it matches easily.
The pant is paired with a long cardigan worn over a T-shirt. The total style looks sweet and without overly casual even as a working attire.
2. For an occasional change from plain boring pants, gorgeous lace pants are the ones to look out for.
Paired with a silky sweet sleeveless blouse, and a cardigan thrown over the shoulder, the style looks refresh and ready for some weekend outings.
3. Elegant jacquard floral prints mini skirt and a bright yellow knit, definitely a good mix for the sweet & girly next door style.
For more details, please inquire through the blue button at the bottom.
- 1-1. Ivory cardigan / 9,975yen
- 1-2. White T-shirt / 7,245yen
- 1-3. Light pink floral pant (Snidel) / 11,970yen
- 1-4. Black clutch bag (MIDWEST) / 35,700yen
- 1-5. Black pumps (R&E shibuya 109) / 7,980yen
- 2-1. White lace pant / 14,700yen
- 2-2. Sleeveless silk blouse (blondy) / 27,300yen
- 2-3. White cardigan (TOPSHOP) / 13,650yen
- 2-4. Pony shaped bag / 33,600yen
- 2-5. Open toe pumps (R&E Shibuya 109) / 7,245yen
- 3-1. Yellow knit (OPENING CEREMONY) / 16,800yen
- 3-2. Floral prints jacquard mini skirt (TOPSHOP) / 6,825yen
- 3-3. White socks / 525yen
- 3-4. Beige ankle-strap pumps (R&E Shibuya 109) / 7,245yen
- 3-5. Bow design pearl hairband (Supreme.La.La) / 2,415yen