Dresses with prints like vertical horizontal stripes, gingham checked, make unique pieces but coordination can be hard work.
In Japan prints like such in soft tones are making appearances this spring. So here are some mix & match techniques from ViVi magazine.
1. Keep a look out for the latest trend this year, dresses layered with organdy.
This organdy layered gingham check dress has a cute side cut-outs. ViVi chose to have some fun with a sexy lacy inner to overlap the cut-outs. The coordination looks fabulous like a single piece and very feminine.
2. Vertical stripes dress layered with organdy offers a very soft soothing tone. The point to look out for will be wedge lace up sneakers, which couldn’t be more perfect for the dress and did justice to show off long, slender legs (^_-)
3. Simple monotone horizontal stripes dress worn over white shirt can look as elegant. The key to this coordination is that ViVi had purposely picked a tank dress to go over.
For more details, please inquire through the blue button at the bottom.
- 1-1. Fit & flare gingham checked layered organdy dress / 20,790yen
- 1-2. Black lace tank top / 3,360yen
- 1-3. Black mini clutch bag (ROSEBUD) / 8,295yen
- 1-4. Black bow hairband / 1,575yen
- 1-5. Black ankle strap pumps (DraStic) / 19,950yen
- 2-1. Gray stripes organdy layered dress (Snidel) / 13,680yen
- 2-2. White lace up wedge sneakers (MIIA) / 12,390yen
- 2-3. White crossbody bag (chain strap) (tity&Co.) / 5,145yen
- 3-1. Monotone horizontal stripes dress / 16,590yen
- 3-2. White shirt / 15,540yen
- 3-3. Heart shaped brooch on collar / 16,800yen
- 3-4. Pink satchel bag (H&M) / 1,990yen
- 3-5. Black flat shoes (Plush&Lush) / 12,600yen