Think again if you thought that caps are either for guys only or when you have bad hair days.
In Japanese fashion world, they look set to become a trend this spring.
Expect to see lots of fanciful design caps like metallic, bold prints, studs, leathers or even simple ones like denims occupying boutique shelves.
Three reasons why I would want to own a cap.
1. I don’t want to spend too much time to style my hair.
2. Caps sort of make up the lack of lustre for coordinates that look too simple.
3. I need a cap as a shield against the sun.
Here are some cap coordination ideas for the complete stylish look from ViVi.
How do you think?
For more details, please inquire through the blue button at the bottom.
- 1-1. Pale yellow knit (lace embellish at shoulder) / 4,990yen
- 1-2. White gingham check pleat skirt (Choosy chu) / 5,985yen
- 1-3. Pastel purple clutch bag (American Apparel) / 5,200yen
- 1-4. Denim cap (SILAS & MARIA DAIKANYAMA) / 7,140yen
- 1-5. Alphabets necklace (Grandedge Shibuya 109) / 3,675yen
- 1-6. Women white high cut sneakers (GYDA Shibuya 109) / 9,980yen
- 2-1. Pink knit (KAWI JAMELE) / 9,240yen
- 2-2.Sleeveless white turtle neck (American Apparel) / 2,700yen
- 2-3. Denim (caqu room.store) / 23,100yen
- 2-4. Women logo cap / 2,940yen
- 2-5. Silver clutch bag / 12,600yen
- 2-6. White pointed-toe pumps with metal toe cap (GYDA Shibuya 109) / 9,980yen
- 3-1. White peplum top (GREED) / 15,750yen
- 3-2. White sweat tops (EMODA) / 4,980yen
- 3-3. Black skinny pant (TOPSHOP) / 6,825yen
- 3-4. Black pochette (muse muse) / 11,340yen
- 3-5. Women camouflage logo cap (CANDY) / 7,350yen
- 3-6. Bracelet / 1,995yen
- 3-7. Red sandals (EMODA) / 10,980yen